Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Very warm greetings to all SEO lovers…
The first month of this New Year may be not good for SEO perspective. Google continuously keeps changing its algorithm that’s why most of the country specific domain getting punished. We can say Google is dancing like Gangnam style. A study said that more than 70% webmaster being affected by this update on 17th January.
On January 17th we noticed on a reasonably important Google update that Google denied and after 5 or 6 days they pushed out a panda refresh. Still some people are confused regarding this update. Some says it’s Panda and other penguin. But this is very exhausting hit by Google to little business and E-commerce primarily based sites. Google is currently angry mod and set to urge eliminate those sites that focus an excessive amount of on SEO activities.
|Google's Gangnam Style|
Mostly webmasters are still blaming on Google, however they did not correct their path for reaching goal. Why you have an excessive amount of specialize in forums back linking. Google hate this, which you simply are becoming many do-follow back links on single domain.
On this day major Google affected area was United Kingdom, India, & Australia. In these countries many people’s ranking disappears from the Google search engine listing. In India Suddenly rank went down for all keywords. Previously all local cities ranking were good.
In this Google’s algorithm changes, mostly country specific domains are affected most. Country specific domains which have .in, .pk, .uk like (google.co.in). We can say there are two observations after analyzing some websites.
- Google give preference to most .com specific websites. Google has promoted sites which have .com extension at last.
- Secondly we can say sites which have excessive back links get punished by Google.
Thus give little bit more attention to the seo process and be updated about day by day new changes of Google. Now days Google is dancing and shuffling frequently so guys be careful with this ‘Gangnam Style’.
Monday, December 24, 2012
hiiiiii...........About a 2 or 3 months ago a new updating algorithm released by Google named Penguin. Penguin came down the just after the Latest Panda Update. Since most of the large updates within the past year have been targeted on Panda, several webmasters are still confusing that what is the basic difference between Panda and penguin update. Here I am going to discuss some points regarding this.
Panda is a slightly change in Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in February 2011. The Main focus of this update was lower the rank of “low quality content” or “thin sites” and return high quality sites near the top ranking. Google Panda affects the ranking of an entire web site or a specific section rather than just the individual pages on a site.
To identify such websites, a machine-learning algorithm by Navneet Panda was used, hence the name. The algorithm follows the logic by which Google’s human quality raters determine a website’s quality.
Basically, Panda updates are designed to focus on pages that aren’t necessarily spam but aren’t nice quality. This was the primary ever penalty that went once “thin content,” and the sites that were hit hardest by the primary Panda update were content farms (hence why it absolutely was originally referred to as the Farmer update), where users could publish dozens of low-quality, keyword stuffed articles that offered very little to no real value for the reader. Several publishers would submit a similar article to a bunch of these content farms simply to induce further links.
GOOGLE PENGUIN :
Google Penguin is a Google’s Algorithm that was first announce on April 24, 2012. The update is aimed at penalized websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using process black-hat SEO techniques, such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, participating in link schemes, deliberate creation of duplicate content, and others.
By Google’s estimates, Penguin affects close to 3.1% of search queries in English, about 3% queries in languages like German, Chinese, and Arabic, and an even larger percentage of them in "highly-spammed" languages. Penguin mostly emphasis on these :
- Highly Matched Anchor Text
- Overuse of exact match domains
- Keyword Stuffing
- Content Duplication
- Low quality article marketing and Blog Spamming
If your website is of excellent quality, with original content and is user-friendly for the average person on the net, than the Penguin and Panda updates will either have no effect on your website, or your rankings will be improved upon.
If your website contains lots of spam, unnecessary and irritating keywords, links that lead a user nowhere, or material that you stole off someone else, than expect your rankings to plummet. As it should. Surely you know better, don’t you?
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Hiiiii frnds………back after a long break. Hope all is well....:)
Today I am discussing about the necessity of search engine optimization for the software websites. Now a days there are lot of websites on internet. All websites are useful for user but they don’t find it in sea of sites. If you want to become your website reachable to users then you need search engine optimization. There are many methods in seo to get your site highly popular. When a user enter a keyword relevant to his/her field and he/she find your website on first page or even on top 5 results then it’s beneficial for you. Otherwise developing website is a totally waste of time.
I am embedding a video here explained by Common Craft in collaboration with Search Engine Land. It describes the meaning of seo in a very formal way.Watch it
5 Reasons Why SEO is Significant to Online Success (For Your Website)
There are some very crucial points explaining the need of seo. Due to these issues today seo is also playing a vital role in internet industry with website development. These reasons are :
- The Internet is a worldwide market: As we all know the number of users on internet increasing rapidly. According to a survey This year the number of Internet users worldwide reached 2.27 billion, almost exactly twice what it was in 5 years ago, 1.15 billion. We all know the Internet is big, but this kind of growth really puts things into perspective.
- Web Market Competition: As year passes billions of sites indexed on internet. In each category there are many relevant sites. So there are high competitions between them. Even if your company has a website, but fails to invest in the search engine optimization that is required to have an audience on your site then all is vain.
- Geographical Targeting and Local Listing: Generally people search for local or region specific services and products. For this purpose seo is also important thus your business add in search engine’s local listing.
- Increased traffic on your website: It’s important because it affect alexa rank and page rank of your site. As more audience visits your page it will increase traffic to your site. Social Media sites and more back links are necessary for this.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Hiiiii…… Friends today I am going to discuss some real facts related to internet marketing. We all know that Directory is the first technique in off page SEO. Do you know why directory submission is also important instead of article, blog and forum. Here you will be find some information regarding this. Read it.
Definition of Directory: In simple words it’s a book that consist details like name, address, and telephone numbers. In SEO it also seems quite similar. We can say that it is a website there other sites are listed in a particular organization under the specific category.
Below there is a snapshot of directory site…….
Why directory submission are necessary:
Now the question comes in mind that why it should take place and why we choose it.
- Provide one way back link: Directory submission is one of the best ways of getting the one way links from the sites. It creates permanent back links for our site that increase the visibility and traffic of our website. And these Back links plays a major role in determining your ranking position on various search engines. Then these back links also increases the popularity of our website on internet.
- A directory allows the anchor text of your choice: these provide option of Title where you can put your anchor text or title.
- Due to Free: Most of the one way quality directories are totally free of cost. So that’s the best reason to choose directory to increasing traffic of your website.
- Permanent Back link: A directory creates a back link that is permanent. There is no expiry date for this back link. It is also a major factor to choose a directory submission option.
- I am giving some high PR quality directory submission sites below. These are:
Monday, October 29, 2012
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii……………again here with some informatic news.
Many times we face a situation when we have lots of data to store but don’t have enough space on our computer. In that situation most probably we buy a new hard disk from market but this is not a valid solution because for this you have to waste your valuable money. In that condition you can take help from Internet and save your data on internet without purchasing any disk or drive. After that you can view or download your data worldwide.There are some prominent websites that provides the facility of data storage:
These sites are:
www.transferum.com – storage capacity: 1 TB
www.adrive.com – storage capacity: 50 GB
www.cx.com – storage capacity: 10 GB
www.idrive.com – storage capacity: 5 GB
www.drivehq.com – storage capacity: 1 GB
www.freedrive.com – storage capacity: 1 GB
This site provides a tool by which we can make a slide show of all shared images on facebook. When you go in the login option of this site you can access your facebook account with the help of username and password. From there we can select all the images shared by our friends and groups. These all images may also save in offline folder if we want.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Hi Friend......Here are i am going to tell you some web browsing tips.These are very common and simple tips but you have not know these. These are some light weight software which make your web browser more effective and efficient.
These Software are:
- XMARKS Software:- This software provides a facility to sink bookmarks on different different browsers. You do not need to create bookmarks for the different browsers. It save all the bookmarks in cloud so you can use it anywhere.
- BUGMENOT:- We know that doing registration on any site is seems headache most of time but bugmenot gives a facility to access any site without registration. For this you have to go on that particular site and then type your favorite website. After that it suggest a option for user name and password that already present on site.
- Banned advertisement:- if you want to ban any ad on website then install adblock. Internet explorer, Mozilla firebox chrome and safari users can use this service.
- Lastpass:-This program stores the password of multiple devices and browsers and remember these passwords.
- Printliminator:- With this software you can print a web page according to you. You can remove all the unnecessary content from the web page. For this you have to first install it on your system then next time at the printing time click on it .after that there would be four option:
- Remove all graphics
- Apply print style sheet
- Send to printer
- Undo last option
So By applying these lightly software you can make your browser more effective.Thanks for reading